PS4 - Spider Man - Upcoming

I am beyond excited for this game - this is an area gaming hasn't quite been able to fill - making me feel like my favorite Marvel superheroes (there are the Lego games, but I'm talking Batman Arkham style!)

Plus, photo mode (I'm already sold!)

From the initial previews I've read, and articles of those who have had a chance to play the game and be let loose in New York City as Spiderman, I'm even more confident that this is going to be a hit when it releases.

I'm not the best for staying on story anyways, and what better way to be distracted than swinging around a huge city.

I've always had a soft spot for Spiderman as a character, even including the early 2000's films with Toby Maguire (lets ignore 'that' scene from number 3, you all know which I mean).

Even still, it's almost a giddy excitement seeing the character in action, regardless of whether it is a comic, movie or game.

Comments

Popular Posts